Friday 10 February 2023
Ahead of Sydney WorldPride 2023, join us at the NMA for one big inclusive night of queer joy as we explore and celebrate our diverse cultures and histories.
Bring your friends and chosen family to the National Museum for an evening of dazzling drag shows, curious collection stories, a pop-up queer exhibition, dance workshops and more!
- See fabulous main stage performances and pop-up performances around the Museum
- Do get involved with a range of games, workshops and collaborative projects
- Create badges, yarn bombing; express yourself with hands-on experiences and activities
- Connect and discover new community groups and maybe make some connections of your own
- Question and engage with one of our intersectional panels, take a tour or chat with someone in the Queeriosity lounge
Join Craft ACT at our pop up program at the NMA on 10 February from 6pm to explore and celebrate our rich queer cultures and histories at the NMA.
Craft ACT will be bringing Gay Clay with Annie Purnell and Putting COLOUR in the Rainbow (BIPOC/CALD) panel discussion with our Gallery Manager Christian Sirios at Night at the Museum: Queer
Follow through to book tickets here!