Circle of Hands
Circle of Hands members support our vibrant community of contemporary jewellers, furniture-makers, ceramic and textiles artists, glassmakers and designers.
Their engagement and donations help Craft + Design Canberra to forge new collaborations and residencies, invest in artist development and mentoring, and sustain Australia’s high-quality studio practice. Additional members of the Circle of Hands donor circle are welcome to ensure more artists, more audiences and more venues can be part of the Craft + Design Canberra story for many more years.
Current donor circle members include:
- Jenny Edwards, environmental scientist, Light House Architecture & Science
- Peta Furnell, craft supporter
- Bob Fenderson, Designcraft
- Graham Humphries, acclaimed architect, Cox Architecture
- Paul Kerr, respected builder, Preferred Builders.
Circle of Hands members are supported by Craft + Design Canberra CEO + Artistic Director Jodie Cunningham.
If you'd like to request more information, please contact Craft + Design Canberra on email@example.com.